The copper tubing and pipe market size is estimated to be worth US$32.0 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of around 4.2% from 2022 to 2027. Growing Applications in HVAC and Air Conditioning Systems . Increase in demand in the medical sector.
IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that copper pipes and tubes market size is estimated to reach US$32.0 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of approximately 4.2% from 2022 to 2027. Copper pipes and tubes are strong, corrosion resistant, antibacterial , durable and good electrical conductor, thus used for various -use industries. Copper pipes and tubes are used in HVAC units, plumbing, heat exchange equipment and others. Growing demand for copper pipes and tubes in HVAC, refrigeration and air conditioning systems is driving the copper pipes and tubes market. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the market, its main segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Key points to remember:
1. The market size of copper pipe and tubing will increase due to high demand in heat exchange systems, oil and gas transmission, plumbing, medical gas and other applications focused on the construction during the forecast period.
2. Asia-Pacific held the largest market share in the copper pipe and tubing industry due to increase in residential construction projects, development of energy-efficient air conditioning, and growth in automobile production in this region.
3. The demand for HVAC and refrigeration systems is high in both commercial and residential sectors, thereby driving the growth of the copper pipes and tubes market.
Want to know more about relevant information? Click here:
1. The demand for copper pipe and tubing is high for HVAC and refrigerant applications due to its superior properties such as thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, rapid heat transfer and machinability in the construction activities. It offers antibacterial and antimicrobial characteristics for use in HVAC units and refrigeration systems. Thus, with high demand for energy efficient HVAC and refrigeration systems, the market for copper pipes and tubes will rise during the forecast period.
2. By geography, Asia-Pacific segment is the fastest growing region in the copper tubing and pipe market and will grow by more than 4.9% during the forecast period. Growth in automobile production is expected to drive demand from the copper pipe and tube industry. According to the Society of Indian Automobile Manufactures (SIAM), the total vehicle production for 2020-2021 was 22.65 million vehicles in India.
3. Copper pipes and tubes have increasing applications in HVAC units in various buildings, fire sprinkler systems, offices and commercial sectors due to its malleability, non-pyrogenic characteristics, recyclability and others. Copper piping and tubing for water pipe system in buildings, vacuum systems, home water supply and others influence the demand for copper pipe and tubing in the construction industry.
Top 5 Players in the Copper Tube and Pipe Industry are –
2. Cerroflow products
3. Golden Dragon
4.Kobe Steel, LTD.
Click the Following Link to Buy Copper Pipe and Tube Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports every year. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your favorite market report from the website, but also get personalized support on specific reports.
A. PVC pipe market
B. Flexible Pipes Market
Company Name: IndustryCRA
Contact person: Mr Venkat Reddy
E-mail: Send an email
Call: (+1) 970-236-3677